So after v0.98's public map crash was released, the below tells the common outcomes in our gameplay.
- When the faction town battles begin, using the map crash to disconnect your faction opponent so that you can win more EXP and Insignias.
- Disconnect people who annoy or piss you off.
- Dominate a hotspot training map or just any map.
- Steal a FM spot and not be disconnected if you can block the crash.
- People who also know about the Map Crash packet can d/c you.
- The people you can't crash, the ones that blocked it with a packet editor or CE, may crash you back for their advantage.
- Slows you down from getting more Insignias.
- Free Market sales drop dramatically. Those with Store Permits instead of a NX Merchant will be crashed.
Tonight is when the server maintenance will fix all these problems and hopefully get rid of it as well.
For more info, please read: http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=106&contentNo=00CGg&pageIndex=1